Stunt Run Stunt Run

Good and bad

Not too bad, but the physics and controls are a bit off. It's WAAY too quick/sensitive to be as fun as it could be.

Props on the graphics and the general appearance.

Exit Path Exit Path

WOW

Excellent game. Great graphics and gameplay mechanics.

avatar fuck game avatar fuck game

Umm

Made in poor taste, only one way to climax :( Make it longer and more sexy next time.

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

Nice

Nice animations, although the AI isn't stellar.

Traffic Madness Traffic Madness

Good

Hey, not bad!!! This is pretty close to the iPhone app! Graphics were done well.

Dodge Please Dodge Please

Fun Game

Nice, clean, fun game! Took me a couple of hours to put it down :D

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Umm

Hey guys, can you point me to a walkthrough? I can't get past the ducking duck...

Machete Chamber Machete Chamber

Could be improved

My first feeling playing this game was that of "cool, an original game". The only things were:
- the dude looked retarded(redesign him)
- the conveyor belt made it harder( switch directions randomly maybe?)
- make him jump so that he can move to one side faster( a solution to the moving problem)
- the machete shower was too easy to dodge(a little bigger perhaps, or random location?)
- repetition of prizes( this is just lame dude, just lame)
- uselessness of prizes. Ok, this is my biggest advice to you: have powerups...and how about some health packs -- something like BoneGrow(tm)...(lol)... to grow back his massacred parts once in a while. As for upgrades...i dunno...a shield maybe? or a way to destroy some machetes...and if you must have useless prizes...how about showing(as a user suggested already) some of the prizes on him as he runs around.
But good game overall. I seldom write reviews, but this has potential.
Cheers